The Libra Affair

Chronicles of My Affair With a Married Man

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Beginning - Part Two

In just a day or so we graduated from the elevator to a stairwell. I felt a little frazzled, every noise made me jumpy. I didn't want anyone to catch us with my shirt half up.

In just another day, we hit the mensroom. This restroom was a single service restroom, probably meant to be the handicap restroom. On a postive note, it was private. On a negative note, it was right next to the elevator that most people in the building used. There was always that lurking feeling that someone was going to catch us. That first time (Yes, there were many, many other times) we hit the mensroom was exhilarating. It felt so good just to be near him, that warm feeling that started in my stomach and spread out all over me. Then there was the way he smelled. Absolutley drove me crazy. The first time we had sex was in that restroom, me bent over trying to keep my balance hanging onto the handicap wall bars, teetering on one high heel. When he slid his big, black dick in my pussy it was heaven. It had been so long since I'd had a big, hard dick in me. I didn't have an orgasm that day, but I didn't even care. I felt that old familar rush, like tasting an old addiction. (Did I mention that I have an addictive personality?).

Libra became my new addiction. I thought about him almost constantly. In the first few weeks, I hardly slept. I laid awake for hours and hours at night thinking about him. The more I got, the more I wanted, and wanted, and wanted. I loved the way he touched me, and handled me. There was nothing tenative or hesitant. His touch was firm, and wanting. No one had ever touched me quite that way. I lived to come to work so I could be near him, look over the cubicle wall and see his eyes, listen to the sound of his voice while he was working. I stopped comfort eating and started losing weight. I started taking off layers and layers of baggage and starting finding myself again.

I started putting on make up and fixing my hair. I bought new bras and panties .... pretty,sexy ones! I hadn't worn sexy lingerie since before the new millenium began. I started taking better care of myself. I indulged in things that I liked, things that made me feel better about me. I may never understand it, but the world and everyone in it looks different when your hair and make up are done, and you have on a sexy bra and matching panties. It felt so good to go to work with my head held a little higher, feeling good about myself. At the beginning it was good just not to feel hideous anymore.

All the while, Libra was still my friend. It was great to have someone to talk to about anything and everything. He was like a mentor, a life coach. He was constantly building me up, challenging me, and the garbage I had come to accept in my head and in my life. I started to feel like my life was expanding. Pushing the envelope became destroying the envelope. Thinking outside the box had to become "there is no box".

Knowing how bad I felt and looked, I still don't know how he got past that to see anything to be interested in. At first, I thought that he picked me because I was married, and that would somehow make things less complicated for him. After thinking about that for a minute, I realized that I didn't care why he picked me. I felt good when I was with him. I felt good about myself when I was with him. I felt hopeful about my life as a unique individual when I was with him. It was the beginning, the infatuation, and it all felt good.

Libra's Mistress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home