The Libra Affair

Chronicles of My Affair With a Married Man

Thursday, September 28, 2006

One Week In

Libra asked me to wear a skirt to work a couple days before my birthday. I had a dress hanging in my closet that I had never worn...brown with aqua trim, slinky but not too slinky for work. I hadn't worn a dress for almost 7 years. I wore some sexy heels. Fixed my hair. Put on makeup. My husband gave me a look while I was getting ready. I told him that we were going to go out that night after I got off work for my birthday, and I felt like dressing up. The lies had begun.

I was so uncomfortable when I got to work. I felt so conspicuous. I felt half naked. My thong was riding up my ass. I was not at all comfortable. But, when Libra looked at me, I could tell he was pleased, and that was all I really cared about. We were only 1 week into this adventure, and I craved his attention already so much.

On that occasion and many more while we still sat adjacent to one another, he would message me to pull my skirt up higher...higher. He pushed my limits, little by little. Most of the time, it was uncomfortable, but at the same time so arousing. I loved those times, because he seemed so focused on me. (We've already established that I'm an attention whore.)

When we were alone in the department that day while I was on a call, he got under the desk, touched my leg, kissed my foot and my ankle. It was all I could do to continue talking on the phone. It sounds like such a simple thing now that I'm writing about it, but it was so unexpected and sexy. Everything with him felt so good. I was almost 40 years old, and I could say "No one has ever done that to me". I didn't expect that at my age I would be doing anything different or new to me. Was I ever wrong!

I don't remember much more about the rest of the time we were alone that day. I do remember him coming around to my desk, some groping, some kissing. We fucked in "The Spot" (term coined to refer to the mensroom). I ended up with a cum spot on the back of my dress, and I loved it. Bottom line, it was a feel good day. The more interaction I had with him, the more I wanted him. He always left me feeling better about myself.

Libra's Mistress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home