The Libra Affair

Chronicles of My Affair With a Married Man

Thursday, September 28, 2006

My First Visit To Libra's House

The first time Libra asked me to come to his house, I backed out. I think something came up at home, and I was reliveved that I couldn't go. I had a terrible fear that we would get caught, and I knew that would ruin everything that was only just beginning. I also had floating around in the back of my mind the remembrance of how I felt when I found out that my first husband had brought another woman into our home, into our bed. It wasn't pleasant.

It didn't take very long for me to change my mind, and push that old remembrance far, far away. Libra and I both had the same day off that week, and he asked me to come to his house in the daytime while Mrs. Libra was at work. At this point, not even 2 weeks into this, I would have met him anywhere he asked me to. His house was beautiful, and more so it was a home. That first time in his home, I felt awkward and completely out of place. I had that horrible sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I didn't care. I wanted to be with him. I had to be with him. If that horrible feeling was the cost, then it would have to be so and I was willing to pay.

We ended up having sex in an area of the house he used for work. On the floor sex. I couldn't even remember the last time I'd had floor sex. The room was very dark which suited me just fine. I wasn't yet comfortable getting bare in the light. That would have been out of the question at that time. I think that day was the first time that Libra went down on me, and he was so different from any other man that I had been with. He was so present. I realized later that I was present, too. Usually during sex, I would just go somewhere else, or be entirely wrapped up in the anxiety of wondering if I would actually get off this time. It was the first time that I had ever felt like I was "with" someone, not just one of two people going through motions to please themselves. I was right there in that room with him; all of me. I was still to nervous to even get close to an orgasm, but it still felt so good. I had never had a man that seemed to enjoy more having his face in my pussy than Libra did. He made me feel so wanted, so desirable. That was a very different scenario for me.

Then, he fucked me with that big, black dick. Every time he fucked me it felt better, but I still didn't have an orgasm. That had not been unusual for me for so many years, so it didn't really concern me much. After he came in my pussy, and sat back, he said "I haven't found your rhythm". And I said "You will". I was really thinking, "God, I want you to find it." I wasn't even sure that we would be together again. This adventure still felt as if it would be so very fleeting. But, I knew that if we had enough time and opportunity that he would most certainly find my rhythm, because he wanted to find it.

As I sat there waiting for the blood to return to my brain, Libra started talking. Maybe I should call it chattering. At any rate, I don't think I've ever heard a man talk more after sex! It almost made me laugh. Then he laughed and said "I just realized that a coworker has seen me naked". It was so dark that I really didn't see shit, but I never did tell him that.

I wanted to kiss him, wrap my arms around him, run my hands all over him from head to toe, but there wasn't time. I didn't know then how many times there would be over the following months when there wouldn't be enough time. I didn't stay long after that, just put my panties and jeans back on and left.

I don't remember another detail about that day. Don't remember how I felt. Don't remember what story I used to get out of the house. Don't remember feeling guilty. In all of my encounters with Libra, I never felt guilty for betraying my husband. I remember feeling upset and very emotional about issues within my marriage, but I never felt guilty about being with Libra.

When my children figured out what was going on, the younger ones that were still living at home were unphased. They felt that my husband was neglectful of me, and were happy to see the changes that I was making in myself. Happy to see me smile, and not look like I had just been run over by a semi. My oldest son, however, who had been at times closer to my husband was quite upset when I explained to him what had happened. My unhapiness in my marriage and the choice that I made to end it affected all of us in major ways. I told my son, "I wish that I could tell you I was sorry for what I've done, but that would be a lie. If presented with the same circumstances knowing the consequences full well, I would do it all again". I had carried guilt around with me for my entire life, and I made up my mind that I would not feel guilty about my relationship with Libra, no matter the outcome.
Libra's Mistress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home