The Libra Affair

Chronicles of My Affair With a Married Man

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Friday

It was a Friday about two weeks into our adventure. I knew that Libra would be alone that evening. I left my house on a fast food run for the kids and called Libra on his cell. He asked what I was doing, and I told him I was escaping my house for the evening. We decided to meet. I took the food home and told my family that I was going shopping. I got back in my car, and drove in Libra's direction.

I told Libra that I would come to his house, since his family was out for the evening. He knew that I still felt creepy about being in his house, so he suggested that we meet at a motel instead. He called me back a few minutes later and gave me directions. It felt so good that night to get in my car and just drive, leaving all household troubles behind. I felt free. It felt so powerful to simply do something that I wanted to do without overthinking it, and talking myself out of it.

When I got to the motel and pulled around the side, there was Libra leaning on the railing of the 2nd floor walkway. He had on a blue shirt and a ball cap. God, he looked so good, and I was so happy to see him. I went upstairs and we went into the room.

There are a couple of things I would change about that night: 1. I would have most definitely turned off my cell phone. 2. I would have taken things slower, savored the moments more completely, and stayed with him longer.

Of course, I insisted that the lights be off, but there was a little bit of light that peeked through the curtains from outside. I took my clothes off and layed on the bed. For whatever reason, in those first few minutes I felt rushed, like we had to hurry even though we really didn't. Libra was obviously more relaxed than I was, and I could feel it. He wasn't in a rush. I layed on my stomach and he ran his hands over my back. I loved those beautiful hands running over my skin.

I wish that I had journaled all of this that very night while every detail was fresh in my mind. I'm sure that I've forgotten some wonderfully delicious detail that would make me smile even now. I wonder what Libra would say if I asked him about that night, asked him what details he remembers. Perhaps between the two of us, we would remember everything.

Libra got in bed and went down on me. He was so gentle. I mentioned in a previous blog that no one had ever touched me like Libra. His tongue felt so good. I didn't have an orgasm, but I was certainly warming up a lot better than I had in "The Spot", or in Libra's house. When he was done licking my pussy, he did something that he almost always does. Every time he does it, even to this day, it absolutely turns me inside out. I just realized that I've never told him how much I like it. He pushed his shoulders against the back of my thighs as he was getting up, moving his head towards mine. Simple thing, right? I wish I could describe eloquently the way that he touches me. The way that I feel when he touches me. I only can find words to describe these things with simplicity, but the sensations and feelings are so incredibly complex.

He got up on his knees, between my knees which were up against him, grabbed ahold of my legs by the top of my thighs and pulled me towards him. Holy Shit! If that wasn't a moment. In that one single moment, I wasn't the fat girl. I wasn't the big girl. This man had just grabbed ahold of me and moved me where he wanted. For an average size woman, that probably seems like a very simple thing, but I'm sure most of the big girls would agree that it's a very big deal. That one simple thing probably did more for my self-esteem than anything else Libra had said or done thus far. I've never told him that either. At any rate, at that moment, I was on top of the world.

So now Libra slides his big, black, wonderful dick into me. (And Yes, I will be talking more about Libra's dick in future blogs...it's that great.) I'm on top of the world. I've got my legs wrapped around him. Then came the moment when I thought I might actually have a mid-fuck, dick-in-my-pussy orgasm. I could feel that warm feeling rising up. There it was, and I just let it wash over me in utter disbelief. It had been so, so, so long since I had experienced that kind of an orgasm, and even then it had always seemed to be fluke that couldn't be duplicated. I was in shock. I just thought of a third thing I would have done differently that night. I would have been 1000% more vocal when I had that orgasm. I wish that I had let Libra know right at that very moment just how monumental that moment was for me, and I didn't. Wow, I really regret that now.

We layed on the bed and talked for a little while. Libra told me how extra sexy he thought I had looked for the last couple of weeks, but he also told me that if I just put my hair in a ponytail, didn't put on make up, called it a day, and came to work...that was good too. As we were laying there, I propped my foot up on the wall next to the bed. He said "Your legs are so beautiful". That compliment was a really big deal to me. All my life I had been told that I had such a pretty face, with the unspoken .... if you would only lose some weight. Then along comes Libra, and he doesn't just give me the standard "you have a pretty face". He tells me that I'm sexy, that he likes my ass, and now my legs are beautiful. It was like the difference between having someone address you as part of a group, and having someone pick you out of a crowd and speak directly to you. It was personal.

We fucked at least one more time that evening, which dazed me when Libra initiated it. I just had become so accustomed to the sad excuse for a sex life I had at home. There hadn't been a round 2 for more than 6 years in my bedroom. It amazes me how numb I had become, and so used to being unsatisfied. I was laying on my stomach. Libra got up, got between my legs, put his hands on my hips. It didn't take me a second to get up on my knees. I'm sure you already know, I loved it.

It seemed like my cell phone rang incessantly, and I still can't remember why I didn't just turn it off. Finally, I felt like I really had to get going. It wasn't like me to go out alone, let alone out late. I put my clothes on and left.

I cried most of the way home that night. I cried because I left Libra in the motel room, and I really wanted to stay there with him forever. I cried for what I had lost in my marriage. I cried for the baby that my husband and I never had together. I cried because I was changing, and that was scary and honestly painful. I did not, however, cry one tear of remorse or guilt for having spent the evening with Libra in that motel room. With every moment that I spent with Libra, I felt more alive and more like me than I had in years. For that I was not sorry or sorrowful.

The next day at work, Libra tossed the motel key over the cubicle divider onto my desk. It took me a second to figure out what it was. I kept it. I'll keep it always.

Libra's Mistress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home