The Libra Affair

Chronicles of My Affair With a Married Man

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Saturday

The adventure was about two months old when this particular Saturday rolled around. Mrs. Libra was out of town, and Libra invited me to come over on Saturday morning. I had to work later that day, but we would at least have the entire morning together.

I was supposed to meet Libra at his house when he got off work at about 7:30. I was up most of the night, unable to go to sleep thinking about seeing him the next day. It was going to be the first time we would have that much time available to spend together. This was a golden opportunity for us, and I over slept.

I got up and pulled myself together as fast as I could, then called Libra to apologize for running late. I felt so terrible knowing that he had been working all night, and I wasn't on time.

Getting dressed... Well, Libra had requested that I show up at his house in nothing but black thigh highs, black heels and a coat. The problem was I couldn't leave my house dressed like that. I put on the thigh highs, jeans, a tshirt and the heels, and grabbed my short black raincoat. Luckily, it was just long enough to cover my ass. I threw the rest of the things I needed to wear to work in a bag to take with me since I'd be going from Libra's straight to work.

I hopped in the car and headed down the road toward Libra's. It was going to be at least a 30 minute drive. In addition, I still had to find a way to get out of the jeans and tshirt and on with the rain jacket. I ended up pulling into a convenience store parking lot not too far from Libra's house. I parked at the end of the building. First I had to take off the heels. I couldn't get my jeans off with the shoes on. I knew this was going to be a problem because the shoes had an ankle cuff that had to be buckled, and I couldn't do that sitting in the driver's seat of my car. Off came the shoes. I put on the rain jacket and buttoned it up. Pulled my arms inside the tshirt and pulled it over my head. Slid the jeans off. So far so good. Now to the get the shoes back on and buckled. Definitely a problem. I ended up having to get out of my car, and put my foot up on the door jamb to get the shoes buckled. This really wouldn't have been so bad, except I had to bend over wearing the short raincoat. Even that wouldn't have been so bad, but next to where I was parked there was another business, and there were several men standing outside. Who knows what they saw, but I was in too much of a hurry to worry about it for long. I got the shoes buckled and went on my way.

I parked my car, and dragged my trampy white ass up to the front door. Libra had left the door unlocked for me. I was so hoping that none of the neighbors saw me, especially dressed like I was. That would have been a hard one to explain.


I went up the stairs to Libra's bedroom. There was a candle burning. He was laying on his stomach on the bed watching television. I felt so bad. He must have been so tired. By this time, I think I was almost two hours late. He never did say anything about how late I was that day.

Before I continue, I'm going to go slightly off this topic to a new topic .... Nudity and Being Self-Conscious. For a big girl, this should probably be a whole separate post to this blog, but I'll try to be brief and to the point. I was, in general, self-conscious about my body. I had been through several pregancies and a pretty major weight gain in the few preceding years. I didn't even get fully naked in front of my husband until we had been together almost three years. In the first 2 months of the adventure with Libra, I had been pretty careful about harsh lighting and too much skin. Once when we were in "the spot" with the light off, he told me to turn around (which was pretty customary). Then he said "Now, don't freak out". I couldn't imagine what he was going to do. He turned on the light so he could look at my ass. That really makes me laugh now looking back on it. Bottom line, I had managed the lighting and nudity issue to the best of my ability. I'll go back on topic now, but we'll come back here again before I close.

Libra turned over on the bed and started unbuttoning my coat. He got up off the bed, finished unbuttoning the coat, and took it off of me. The self-consciousness that I expected to feel never came. He pulled a blindfold out from under the pillows on the bed, put it over my eyes and tied it. He told me to get up on the bed and lay on my back, which I did. Then he tied my hands loosely to the corners of the headboard. I had never been blindfolded or bound in any way before. More new things for me. I was so at ease with Libra.

As I laid there, I felt Libra move in between my legs. I could feel his hot breath on my pussy, but that was all. It seemed like he stayed right there, not touching me, for the longest time. In retrospect, I wonder if he was attempting to motivate me to say what I wanted him to do, but I didn't. I moved one of my hands down to touch him. He pushed my hand back, and made this sound. It was clear that I wasn't supposed to do that again. Finally, I felt his tongue on my pussy, but it felt like he was teasing me. I kept trying to move closer, but it just wasn't working.

Libra finally said "Say it". At first I wasn't sure what he was talking about, but he cleared that up for me. In previous conversations that we had, Libra told me that he wanted me to call him some nasty names while we were having sex. I had a problem with that, and the names he wanted me to call him. It just wasn't something that I would ever say. I knew that if I didn't say it, this teasing torture was going to continue. I forced myself to say it, and it was obvious that he loved it. Now, I would get what I wanted. There was no more teasing. He was on that pussy like he never had been before. I told him not to stop. It felt so good. He answered me in THE cockiest tone of voice "Oh...I'm not gonna stop". He didn't stop until he made me cum.

Unfortunately, I don't remember anything else about the sex that day, but when we were done, he untied my hands and layed his head on me. Fuck, that was a moment I won't forget.

*Note to self: Remember to call Libra some nasty names the next time we're together. :-)

Back to the off topic Nudity and Being Self-Conscious. I can't remember a time before Libra when I was having sex with anyone that I didn't feel self-conscious. If the lights were on, I was definitely not in the moment. I was wondering how bad I looked. Oh god, don't put my legs up like that....that can't look good. You want to look at what?? It was just awful. I don't feel like that with Libra. I'm not really sure of the exact reason. It might be that I trust him. It might be that I just don't give a fuck anymore. It doesn't really matter why. It only matters that it's so. Not being preoccupied let's me enjoy myself a whole lot more. I think enjoying yourself more is just a good thing all around.

Libra's Mistress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home