The Libra Affair

Chronicles of My Affair With a Married Man

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Summertime

All in all, this summer was a good summer. Changes. Improvements. Challenges. Growth.

Looking back over the last few months, I can see now that things with Libra and I changed pretty dramatically. If you had asked me at the beginning of the summer were Libra and I close, I would have said yes. If you ask me now if Libra and I were close at the beginning of the Summer, I would say not nearly as close as we are now.

I poured over this summer in my mind trying to pinpoint that moment when things changed, but I just can't say when it happened. It must have been a hundred minute changes. When summer started, we didn't see each other every day. We didn't talk every day. By the end of summer, we did talk everyday, and I wasn't initiating the call every time. It was nice to have him calling me. At least I didn't feel like a stalker.

Libra started introducing me to his friends and business acquaintences. That was really enjoyable meeting people that I had already heard so much about. Of course he never introduced me as his mistress, but as a coworker or manager of one of his business ventures.

That brings up a point that I haven't touched on yet. Several months ago, I spent a good deal of time complaining to Libra about my current job. The nature of the work is limiting. There is no room for creativity. No open forum for input. No opportunity to make something spectacular from virtually nothing. Shortly after that, Libra invites me to get involved in one of his business ventures. It's exactly what I'm looking for... a creative outlet, a chance to exercise my brain, and stretch. Autonomy.

One of the best things that happened this summer was that I got to spend the night, an entire night, with Libra. Mrs. Libra was going to be out of town. Libra and I spent most of the day fucking. He cooked us lunch. He did some work. We fucked some more. We ate dinner. We fucked again. Then, I actually got to fall asleep beside him. I tossed and turned most of the night, but still it was a night I got to spend with him. It was more than I thought I would ever get.

Sometime after that weekend, Libra came to my apartment. He crawled into bed with me, and told me that he had missed me and we should make plans to spend the night together again. He asked me if I thought about getting married. It was one of those moments for me when a thousand thoughts run through my head, and I can't even speak even one. I had wondered many times what it would be like to be married to Libra, or even just to be with him. What would it be like to share a life, a home, a future with Libra? I had to blow the question off and move away from that subject. I wasn't even sure why he said it, and I'm still not sure why he said it. Then while we were fucking, he told me he loved me so much. Okay, so maybe it was just fuck talk. Only a little bend in the path, but I felt like we were going in a new direction. The vibe of the relationship was definitely different by summer's end.

Before we leave the summer behind, there's one summer fuck worth mentioning. We had plans to go to a function. Libra told me the day before that we could have sex when he picked me up, but you'll never guess.... we didn't have time. Go figure. So, we're in the truck on our way and I mention to him that it feels like we going in the wrong direction. Libra turns and goes down a nearly abandoned street, or at least it was on the weekend. He asks me if I want some sex. Hmmm..yeah, I didn't really have to think about it. He parked the truck at the end of this street which is incidentally next to some highway off ramp where the cars going by can definitely see us. We got out of the truck, went around back. He opened the back door, bent me over right there and fucked me. Just about the time he tells me he's going to cum, a car comes!!!! Who knows what this car was coming to the end of this street for. Maybe they were one of the cars passing by on the highway off ramp. By the time the car reached us, we were finished. We got back in the truck, and Libra drove in the correct direction this time. Like I said, it was a summer fuck worth mentioning.

Libra's Mistress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home