The Libra Affair

Chronicles of My Affair With a Married Man

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Think It's Time Well Spent.... He Doesn't Like It

I expend some time and effort arranging my schedule so that I'm available when I think that Libra will have time to spend with me. This is not something that he has ever asked me to do. I do it because I want to. It's never done begrudginly, and I don't feel that I give up other activities in lieu of spending time with Libra. It's simply a matter of scheduling.

Frankly, if I didn't pay attention to this, we would end up spending much less time together. It's not as if his schedule takes priority over mine, but the absolute fact is that his scheudule is packed quite a bit more tightly than mine. He works a full time job, runs several other business ventures, has a wife and kids, other family, other friends, and soon to be added to the mix..school. It's amazing that we have any time together at all.

Truthfully, I do think that his schedule takes priority over mine. I'm smart enough to know that he has a plan that necessitates a schedule. In general, I know that I do not supercede the plan or the schedule. However, if I need (and I do mean specifically NEED) something, I believe that he would do his very best to be there for me.

So Libra calls this morning. Says he called me earlier but I didn't answer. My phone didn't ring. Jacked up phone, Jacked up wireless service. So he's fucking with me about not answering the phone, and I got a little attitude. Informed him that I always answer when he calls. Have a separate ring tone for him so I know it's him calling. I mention that I expend some effort to be available when he wants me. He told me he didn't like that. My question now..which of course I didn't say to him... is what is the mutha fuckin alternative??? See each other less, or see each other none, or put him in charge of coordinating our schedules.

Problem now is by the time I say something to him about this...the moment has passed. I just need to start blurting my shit out!

Libra's Mistress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home