The Libra Affair

Chronicles of My Affair With a Married Man

Thursday, October 12, 2006

New Acquaintences & An Old Friend

I had been talking to a woman on the internet that was interested in meeting Libra and I for some fun. She sent me to a swingers website where she said she had a profile, but I never found it. Libra and I got a subscription to the site. A beautiful woman approached us on the swingers website. Libra and I told her that we were married. She was beautiful: pale skin, light hair, pouty lips, soft round breasts with beautiful nipples, a nice round ass. She was looking for a bi female to spend time alone with her, and a couple for fun with her and her husband.

After a few times of emailing back and forth and a phone call this morning, it was decided that we would meet at a restaurant for lunch. Normally, I would have agonized over my hair, makeup and what I was going to wear, but this week has seen an especially demanding family issue. I haven't had much sleep, and was just too tired to get all worked up over this meeting.

Libra and I arrived at the restaurant first. We looked around, but didn't see anyone that looked like our online lady. Libra had already asked me if I asked what they would be wearing, and I hadn't. Not a good answer, as Libra likes things to be planned out carefully, but I didn't think we would have a hard time recognizing her from her online photos. We took a booth near the door and sat across from each other. We eagerly watched the door evaluating everyone that came in.

Finally, there she was. I recognized her immediately, but she did look different from the photos. She was far more beautiful in person. We smiled as soon as we saw each other, and I felt instantly at ease with her. She had the most, and I'm not exaggerating, unique and beautiful eye color that I've ever seen...golden honey colored eyes. She came over to the booth and sat next to me. She told us that her husband had some business to attend to and that he would be along shortly.

The conversation flowed from there with such ease. She had a great personality, completely uncontrived and down to earth. She had a wonderful sense of humor. When her husband arrived, the mood at the table didn't change at all, and he joined in the conversation without missing a beat. He was very attractive also, with gourgeous blue eyes. He had a great personality and sense of humor, as well. Attractive as he was though, I was way more interested in her than in him. I hadn't really felt that kind of ease with a dash of attraction since I moved away from home eight years ago, and away from a very good friend.

We'll call my friend from home, Hair Girl. She was first a business acquaintance of my family, then she started doing our hair, then she came to work with us, and we became the best of friends. She was funny, caring, and very nurturing. That summer, I started hanging out at her house. We'd swim naked in the pool all day on the weekends, and drink White Russians by the gallon. Eventually, we kissed which led to a little bit of groping, fingering and licking. It never lasted long, or even long enough for either of us to get off. Hair Girl commented several times that we should just be together and bring home the occasional dick when we wanted one. Looking back it probably would have worked for us, at least for a while. But I could never have explained that kind of life choice to my family. If I had made that choice and not hid it from my family, they would have completely ostracized me. That was not a choice I could make at that time. I needed my family even if it meant never taking things further with Hair Girl. As I'm writing this, I realize how long it's been since I've really thought about her, and that I miss her. We haven't spoken for years.

Back to the restaurant. We didn't really discuss anything too personal. As nervous as I was about specific questions they might ask about Libra and I, the questions never came. So, there was no explaining (or lying) about how we met, how long we'd been together or married. I didn't have to worry about accidentally saying something about my children. It really would be so much easier just to be honest about our relationship, or at least it would be for me. I would assume, and I think most people would, that couples that swing are very open minded, but really they have their hang ups just like everyone else. I don't know many people, especially married people, that could accept the relationship that Libra and I have. They wouldn't understand it. I think it might make people feel threatened. I certainly would have felt threatened at one time.

In this country, in our culture, little girls are steeped in the notion that when they grow up the perfect man for them will love only them and no one else. If I hadn't been able to put this notion at least on hold, I would have missed all that Libra and I have been to each other and hopefully what we will be in the future. Dont' get me wrong, I still believe in the possibility of the one woman and one man thing. I'm sure that all of us know at least one traditional couple that's happily monogamous and commited. However, I also firmly believe in what I'm experiencing right now. That being, that Libra can love his wife and family and being 100% committed to them, and love me too. The level and nature of commitment that he dedicates to me is vastly different than that dedicated to his wife and family. However, I don't perceive what he gives me to be second rate, or crumbs as a friend puts it. I do perceive it as dynamic. The relationship seems to have taken on a life of its own. Since perception is reality, this is my reality. And it's one that I am happy with today.

So after saying all that, I will admit that I enjoyed pretending for an hour today that Libra and I were the ones sharing a life, a home, a family. That's the complex, complicated psyche of a woman for you. Don't try to figure it out. You'll get a headache.

Libra's Mistress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home